- Gain Creative Insights from Experts & Professionals from the Industry.
- The curriculum is built to cover both the art & tools of Sound Design, Build your creative portfolio & be industry-ready!
- Special focus on Foley, Film Scoring, Audio Scripting, Production Sound, Automated Dialogue Replacement, and Sound Editing.
- Master the Professional Tools, Equipment, and Technologies employed in the industry & learn in well-equipped Studios.
- Learn in comfortable languages. Comfortable and clear communication via English, Hindi, and Marathi!
- Students can explore the State-of-the-Art Infrastructure for their projects & avail countless amenities!
- Gain Lifetime Mentors in the form of Celebrated & Renowned Industry Professionals.
What you can learn
- The Art of Sound & Music
- Sound and Music Synthesis for Films
- Expressive Audio Scripting
- Advanced Sound Design
- Scoring for Film
- Production Sound
- The Art & Craft of Foley
- The Art & Craft of Automated Dialogue Replacement
- Pro Tools Fundamentals
- Sound Editing
Why Learn Sound Design at DPIFS?
Learning the art of Sound Design at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film School helps students explore and master the role of sound and audio storytelling. Students get a chance to learn how emotions, moods, and scenes can be elevated with the assistance of music, sound, audio, dialogues, and foley. With a curriculum that allows students to master both the art and tools of audio storytelling, students can explore all the sound details that are present in films.
With a curriculum that covers everything from Sound Production to Audio Scripting, students learn a holistic approach to perfecting the sound that transports the audience to other worlds. Students are also equipped with the latest tools and resources that are currently employed in the industry. With new technology, students delve into automated line replacements and master the latest sound editing software. Students get a chance to express their stories sonically!
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics are covered in the Film Sound Design course?
The course covers various aspects such as audio recording techniques, sound editing, sound mixing, Foley artistry, sound effects creation, etc.
Are there any hands-on practical exercises during the course?
Yes, students typically engage in practical exercises to apply their learning in real-world scenarios and projects.
What career opportunities are available after completing the Film Sound Design course?
Graduates can pursue careers as sound designers, sound editors, Foley artists, or work in the film, television, and gaming industries.
Are there any networking opportunities or industry events provided?
Explore networking events or provide access to industry conferences and workshops.
What support is available for job placement or internships?
DPIFS offers job placement assistance or internships to help students gain industry experience and connections.
Can international students apply?
Yes! Simply fill up the application form and our team will contact you for further details.
Still have questions ?
Can’t find the answer you are looking for? Please chat with our friendly team!