This notice describes the information practices of MIT-WPU’s Dadasaheb Phalke International Film School (hereby referred to as DPIFS) that relates to the websites on which this statement is posted (“Site”). This includes mobile websites.
- Welcome to MIT-WPU’s DPIFS website. This statement demonstrates MIT-WPU’s DPIFS’ firm commitment to respect your individual privacy on the Site and to properly manage, protect, and process your personal data. For this reason, we would like to explain how we process your personal data when you interact with us.
- If you are only browsing this Site, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. While user sessions will be tracked, the users will remain anonymous.
- If you choose to submit an application form or an email that contains personally identifiable data, for MIT-WPU’s DPIFS to process or to render you a service, we may share that relevant data within the University, or if necessary, with other Government agencies or universities, so as to serve you efficiently and effectively.
- To safeguard your personal data, MIT-WPU’s DPIFS has put in place appropriate security technologies, policies, and procedures to secure all electronic storage and transmission of personal data.
- This Site may contain links to other independently-managed websites within the MIT-WPU network and to some sites outside the “dpifs.org” domain whose privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.
- Although MIT-WPU makes every effort to secure our networks, the University cannot guarantee the privacy of online communications. Users are advised to take the usual precautions when online, such as providing personal information in online classes, chatrooms, or other open forums on the Internet. If you are using a public or shared computer, be sure to log out when you leave by exiting the site and closing your browser. Otherwise, the next person using the computer may be able to see your personal information.